St. Petersburg Estate Planning Lawyers
Securing Your Family’s Financial Future
Estate Planning is important regardless of the amount of assets you own. Frequently, good planning is more critical for someone with a nominal amount of assets than for the wealthy.
Hill & Kinsella is a skilled estate planning team in St. Petersburg that listens to your planning goals and shows you how to achieve them. Protecting your assets now and in the future starts with having a trusted estate planning attorney on your side.
Our estate planning services include:
- Health care directives and living wills
- Powers of attorney
- Wills and trusts
- Trust care program
Peace of Mind From Estate Planning
Peace of mind should be the goal when attorneys and clients work together to plan an estate.
Peace of mind comes from:
- Fully understanding your options
- Making informed decisions
- Obtaining legal documents designed to distribute your property according to your wishes with the least possible taxes, expenses, and delay
Our goal is to help you reach your goals. In order to ensure you are receiving the health care you want and need during times of medical emergencies, you need to have the documents in place. Assigning trusted people to act as your agent when you cannot means that your wishes will always be honored. You will get honest answers and advice at Hill & Kinsella.
How Can I Maximize My Assets to Beneficiaries in My Estate Plan?
There are a number of ways to maximize the assets that are distributed to your loved ones after you pass. The best possible solution will depend on your unique situation and should be discussed with a Florida estate planning attorney.
Working with an experienced attorney can help create peace of mind for yourself and your loved ones during a difficult time. We understand that figuring out which method is the most effective estate plan for you can be overwhelming.
Our experienced estate planning attorneys have helped numerous clients with their unique estate planning needs. Let us help give you and your loved ones peace of mind. Call us today to review your case and schedule a consultation.
What Are the Benefits of Estate Planning?
Estate planning can provide multiple benefits for you and your loved ones later in life or after your passing. It is never too early to start planning your future!
- Providing For Your Loved Ones: Your family may get less without an estate plan, it may take years for them to receive the benefits.
- Keeping Your Children Safe: What will happen to your minor children when you’re gone?
- Minimize Your Expenses: When you pass away without an estate plan, the court is tasked with handling everything, including your property, your children, and the dissolution of your business. This is called probate, and expenses will come from your estate.
- Give Your Property to Your Family Quickly: It may take months, maybe even years to distribute your property to your loved ones without an estate plan. Save yourself the stress of worrying about your family’s well-being.
- Be Prepared for Incapacity: It is common for people of any age to become incapacitated by an accident or medical condition. Who will take care of your finances or make important medical decisions? A power of attorney allows you to legally name someone to act on your behalf.
Proper estate planning will make sure that your family is provided for and not left to face financial hardships when you pass on.
The experienced estate planning attorneys at Hill & Kinsella have helped numerous individuals plan for their future and make sure their family is well taken care of. Let us help you get your peace of mind back. Contact us today to review your case and schedule a consultation!
- Where Do I Store My Estate Planning Documents?
- How Preparing for a Hurricane is Like Making an Estate Plan
- The Benefits and Limitations of a Supplemental Needs Trust
Plan Today for a Happier Tomorrow
We make sure our clients always have a voice when it comes to how their assets are to be treated and what they want for themselves.
Start building your estate plan today, and you will be able to enjoy life more knowing that you are protected, your family is protected, and you have planned for all of life’s events!
“They will make things clear and simple for you.”- Tracy S.
“April's knowledge, professionalism along with her warm and caring understanding of the emotions involved in trying to do the very ...”- Patricia C.
“I would recommend their firm for the best Elder Law professional service...”- Michael C.
We Are Client Focused & Results Driven
When You Hire Us, You Get The Whole Team
You Can Expect Fast Response Times