Join One of Our Zoom Estate Planning, Probate or Elder Law Classes
If you know us, you know we have always been concerned about educating our clients and the public on elder law and estate matters. We believe a well informed client is the best kind of client. But, with Covid-19 we all had to step back and social distance. We paused our educational workshops for a while. Now, we've come back, with even better classes, and safely online using Zoom so you can attend from anywhere. Please call or email our office to RSVP and get your access code.
*We'll break for July and August and will return in September.
Medicaid: What Everyone Needs to Know
Attorney Jonathan Kinsella will share his years of experience and wealth
of knowledge about the confusing Medicaid process and answer your questions.
- Wednesday, September 14th at 11 am
- Wednesday, October 12th at 11 am
- Wednesday, November 9th at 11 am
- Wednesday, December 14th at 11 am
Estate Planning Basics
Attorney Alana Horner will discuss the different parts of an estate plan
including wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, health care surrogates
and living will documents.
- Wednesday, September 28th at 11 am
- Wednesday, October 26th at 11 am
- Wednesday, November 16th at 11 am
- Wednesday, December 21st at 11 am
Estate Planning for your Special Needs Loved One
- To Be Announced
- Parents or Grandparents of Special needs children (no matter their age) have unique challenges and require unique estate planning. Attorney April Hill will share some of the specialized planning tools available and answer your questions.
The Medicaid & Probate Process for Realtors and Professionals
- To Be Announced
- Attorneys Jonathan Kinsella & April Hill will share their knowledge on these two important processes and how they can impact the sale of a home or real estate property. This valuable information can prepare professionals and help to limit difficulties when conducting real estate transactions that involve Medicaid recipients or probate cases.