Join One of Our Zoom Elder Law Classes
If you know us, you know we have always been concerned about educating our clients and the public on elder law and estate matters. We believe a well informed client is the best kind of client. But, with Covid-19 we all had to step back and social distance. We paused our educational workshops for a while. Now, we've come back, with even better classes, and safely online using Zoom so you can attend from anywhere. Please call or email our office to RSVP and get your access code. Please call or email our office to RSVP and get your access code.
Attorney Jonathan Kinsella will share his years of experience and wealth
of knowledge about the confusing Medicaid process and answer your questions.
- Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 11:00 AM
- Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 11:00 AM
- Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 11:00 AM
Estate Planning Basics
Attorney Alana Horner will discuss the different parts of an estate plan
including wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, health care surrogate
and living will documents.
- Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 11:00 AM
- Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 11:00 AM
Estate Planning for your Special Needs Loved One
- To Be Announced
- Parents or Grandparents of Special needs children (no matter their age) have unique challenges and require unique estate planning. Attorney April Hill will share some of the specialized planning tools available and answer your questions.
The Medicaid & Probate Process for Realtors and Professionals
- To Be Announced
- Attorneys Jonathan Kinsella & April Hill will share their knowledge on these two important processes and how they can impact the sale of a home or real estate property. This valuable information can prepare professionals and help to limit difficulties when conducting real estate transactions that involve Medicaid recipients or probate cases.