Seminole Estate Planning Attorneys
Passing on Your Legacy
You’ve worked hard throughout your career to achieve your goals and earn enough to give your family a comfortable life. Now that you’re enjoying your success in or near retirement, it’s important to draft an estate plan to ensure the assets at the heart of your family’s fondest memories may be passed down with ease.
Our estate planning attorneys at Hill & Kinsella approach each of our clients with an openness to listen to their specific goals and a determination to help achieve them. Our team is committed to working with our Seminole community to protect their assets and the financial future of their family.
Don’t wait. Contact Hill & Kinsella today to start your personalized estate plan and secure your legacy.
What Decisions Do I Make in an Estate Plan?
Estate planning allows you to redistribute your property, finances, and other assets to your chosen beneficiaries. Our clients are unique, and so too will be our approach to your specific situation. Some of the tasks we can help you with as you begin estate planning are:
- Preparing a will
- Preparing a list of your assets
- Deciding on beneficiaries and the assets each of them will receive
- Planning for estate taxes
- Appointing durable powers of attorney
- Creating an advance health care directive
- Organizing all your important documents
Essentially, estate planning allows us to take inventory of what you have and who you have to give it to, and then formulate the appropriate plans to do so.
Why Do I Need an Estate Plan?
Establishing an estate plan allows you to secure the best future for you and your loved ones. As soon as you start gaining assets or passing milestones in life like starting a family, it’s important to have a plan in place to protect them in case something happens to you. Estate planning helps you:
- Prepare for incapacitation: If you endure an accident that leaves you incapacitated, having a durable power of attorney named in your estate plan allows your wishes for medical directives or other decisions regarding you and your property to be made as you want them to in accordance with your estate plan.
- Prepare for retirement: Estate planning helps you redistribute assets to family members to help you become eligible for Medicaid while keeping your heirlooms in your family.
- Minimize costs: With a comprehensive estate plan, your family may be spared of enduring probate, which presents extra fees.
- Provide for your family sooner: If your redistribution plan is clearly outlined, the process is streamlined, and your beneficiaries can receive your gifted assets much sooner.
Overall, estate planning offers you peace of mind. You can prepare for your life and the future of your family. Start today so that you can enjoy tomorrow. Contact our Seminole estate planning attorneys to review your case and begin planning.
Call Hill & Kinsella for a free consultation: (727) 240-2350.
“April's knowledge, professionalism along with her warm and caring understanding of the emotions involved in trying to do the very ...”- Patricia C.
“I would recommend their firm for the best Elder Law professional service...”- Michael C.
“[April] has well-advised me and I am grateful for her knowledge and help for my future.”- Ginger P.
We Are Client Focused & Results Driven
When You Hire Us, You Get The Whole Team
You Can Expect Fast Response Times