Pinellas County Estate Planning Services
Guiding Families as They Plan for the Future
Our dedicated estate planning team at Hill & Kinsella proudly helps clients in the greater Pinellas County determine which legal tools they need to protect their wealth and assets throughout their lifetime and after they pass away. While many people assume that estate planning is only for the super-wealthy, our law firm handles a variety of legal matters on behalf of clients of all backgrounds. With our efficient and reliable legal representation in your corner, you can feel confident that you have the resources to achieve your unique estate planning goals.
Estate Planning Services We Offer in Pinellas County
If you need legal assistance with any of the following estate planning matters, then please call or visit our law office today:
- Wills & Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Directives & Living Wills
- Trust Care Program
- Elder Law Matters
Although protecting your assets can be confusing if you aren’t familiar with estate law, we will gladly take the time to listen to your concerns and find the right legal solutions for you and your family.
Give us a call at (727) 240-2350 to speak to one of our trusted estate planning attorneys about your options.
We Can Help You Gain Peace of Mind
When you choose Hill & Kinsella, we make it our top priority to answer your questions and explain all of your options so you can make informed decisions regarding your estate planning needs. From making sure you have the right legal documents in place to cover your interests in case of medical emergencies to preparing your estate for the probate process, our seasoned legal professionals are here to help you tackle tough questions head-on and find the best path forward.
What Are Some of the Benefits of Estate Planning?
If your goal is to maximize how your assets are distributed to your loved ones after you pass away, then you need to craft a comprehensive plan for your estate. Our experienced estate planning attorneys in Pinellas County possess vast knowledge of estate law and are prepared to devise a comprehensive plan for your estate.
Contact us today to discuss your situation and how estate planning will benefit you and your loved ones:
- Make Retirement Simple: We can determine if you are eligible for government benefits, such as healthcare and Medicaid, and devise a strategy to maintain eligibility during retirement.
- Transfer Property to Your Family Quickly: If you fail to initiate an estate plan before you die, then it can take months, maybe even years to distribute your property to your loved ones and beneficiaries. Our estate planning services can save you the stress of worrying about your family’s well-being.
- Minimize Your Expenses: If you die without an estate plan, then the probate court will determine who receives your property and how your assets will be distributed.
- Prepare for Incapacity: People of all ages can become incapacitated by various accidents and medical conditions. Do you know who will take care of your finances or make important medical decisions in these situations? With a power of attorney, you can legally name a person you trust to act on your behalf.
- Providing For Your Loved Ones: Without a proper estate plan, your family and loved ones can end up without the funds and property that they need to survive. If you have minor children, then you can include guardianship documents in your estate plan to ensure they are cared for after you pass away.
Consult with Our Pinellas County Estate Planning Team Today
Hill & Kinsella is here to make sure our clients in Pinellas County have a loud voice when it comes to how their assets and wealth are managed. We are ready to get started building your estate plan so you can have peace of mind knowing that your best interests and family are protected in case of a life-changing event. Protecting your future starts with having a trusted estate planning attorney on your side, so please don’t hesitate to reach to our firm so we can get started addressing your needs.
Call us today at to schedule a consultationwith our legal team to discuss what you need to include in your estate plan.
TestimonialsSee What Our Clients Have To Say
“She and her entire team truly care about their clients.”- Chelsie L.
“They will make things clear and simple for you.”- Tracy S.
“April's knowledge, professionalism along with her warm and caring understanding of the emotions involved in trying to do the very ...”- Patricia C.
Why Hire Us?
We Are Client Focused & Results Driven
When You Hire Us, You Get The Whole Team
You Can Expect Fast Response Times