Gulfport Elder Law Attorneys
Dedicated Legal Counsel for Seniors & Their Families
Hill & Kinsella proudly offers a wide range of comprehensive elder law services. Whether it’s providing planning advice and counseling or advocating for clients by helping them stay informed about and connected to the local networks of professionals who serve the elder population, we know firsthand that high-quality elder law representation requires a team of dedicated legal professionals who will go above and beyond. We understand that the needs of elders may extend beyond basic legal services, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us today to request your consultation.
What Does an Elder Law Attorney Do?
Our elder law attorneys have a stellar reputation for using our extensive knowledge of the law and years of experience to fiercely advocate for clients. When you choose our elder law attorneys to represent you, we will take the time to thoroughly discuss all of your planning goals. Our legal team is familiar with the physical and mental difficulties that seniors must consider if they want to properly address the following legal issues:
- Health and personal care planning, including powers of attorney and living wills, lifetime planning, and family disputes.
- Capacity, guardianship, and guardianship avoidance.
- Life care planning for aging, illness, and incapacity.
- Will and trust planning, special needs planning, and probate matters.
- Resident rights in long-term care facilities and nursing home claims.
- Employment and retirement matters, age or disability discrimination, and grandparents’ rights.
- Planning for a healthy spouse if the other spouse requires long term care.
- Asset protection, public benefits assistance for Medicaid, insurance, and veteran’s benefits.
- Fiduciary (financial) representation and housing opportunities.
- Financing, income, estate, and gift tax matters.
The seasoned elder law lawyers at our firm are sensitive to the unique legal issues impacting elder clients, which is why we are here to help you navigate your situation.
Helping Clients Maintain a High Quality of Life
If you are searching for an elder law attorney who will take extra time and care to craft a strategy that meets all of your needs for the later stages of life, then contact our legal professionals at Hill & Kinsella today to discuss all of your concerns regarding aging, Medicaid planning, disability insurance, nursing home care, and more.
To learn more about the elder law services we offer to clients in Gulfport, please give us a call at (727) 240-2350 to set up a case consultation.
“They are knowledgeable, quick to respond, and very helpful.”- Susan L. T.
“They are patient, kind, and knowledgeable.”- Orest R.S.
“...everyone in the practice is very knowledgeable and compassionate.”- Marcia D.
We Are Client Focused & Results Driven
When You Hire Us, You Get The Whole Team
You Can Expect Fast Response Times